I love your recipes. Most of the time, when I cook, I "refer" to recipes, and then proceed to change them- sometimes quite a lot. When I look at your site, I want to make everything I see, just as I see it. I hardly change anything.
Yesterday we had our final banquet, to close out the semester as the students go home for Christmas. For the banquet, I made PW's Roasted Pork Loin with Cranberry Sauce (times about 12). She served hers with mashed potatoes but I roasted white and sweet potatoes together. We also had Buttered Rosemary Rolls, but I used my own recipe for potato pan rolls (they are in my cookbook, if you have it- best dinner rolls ever), and then topped them with butter, fresh rosemary, and sea salt. wow.
Of course the dessert was fun to make, thank you also PW for your Caramel Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheesecake!
I think you should have pecan somewhere in the title too! I didn't have storebought gingersnaps so I made some molasses ginger cookies that worked great. And for the caramel sauce I used her Easy Caramel Sauce . It really is easy and super good. Definitely a keeper.
So thanks, PW, for your part in making our banquet a success!
![]() |
| my wonderful discipleship group girls |




No comments:
Post a Comment